Benefits of becoming TB Centre members:
- Collaborate with and belong to a recognised body of researchers from different disciplines
- Access to other members with specific expertise to improve the quality of proposals
- Be made aware of global changes in TB health policy and funding
- Be able to use the TB Centre identity as an aid in funding applications, on academic papers and posters, and for conference presentations
- Access to a resource for profiling and communicating research findings to established audiences and networks internally and externally to the School
- Contributes to positive steps on your career path in terms of internal citizenship
Staff mailing list
If you are a member of staff at the School and would like to receive news about the TB Centre as well as updates on Centre events and seminars taking place on campus, please join here.
Student mailing list
To receive all of the above, plus information on student opportunities within the centre please join this list
Newsletter: for staff, students and non-LSHTM members
We are always happy to accept new members to our mail lists, it shows us that the TB Centre is expanding and reaching a wider audience! However, we recognise that it can be annoying to receive emails about events that you cannot attend because you are not based at the School, or even in London. If you would like to receive the TB Centre newsletter only please sign up here. (If you have signed up to staff or student mail lists, you will also receive these notifications.)
Why subscribe to our mailing lists?
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest updates from the TB Centre including:
- Exciting research news, activities, opportunities, jobs and funding calls
- Seminars, short courses, events and networking opportunity listings
- New publications
What emails will you receive?
You will receive a termly newsletter and occasional update emails on key upcoming events, publications, major stories etc.
Terms and Conditions
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Every communication we send out includes information on how to do so.
For more information on how we use your data, please see our privacy notice for mailing list recipients. There is also further information on our approach to privacy and security on our Data Protection pages.