Benefits of becoming TB Centre members:
- Collaborate with and belong to a recognised body of researchers from different disciplines
- Access to other members with specific expertise to improve the quality of proposals
- Be made aware of global changes in TB health policy and funding
- Be able to use the TB Centre identity as an aid in funding applications, on academic papers and posters, and for conference presentations
- Access to a resource for profiling and communicating research findings to established audiences and networks internally and externally to the School
- Contributes to positive steps on your career path in terms of internal citizenship
If you are a member of staff at the School and would like to receive the TB Centre newsletter as well as updates on Centre events and seminars taking place on campus, please join here.
To receive all of the above, plus information on student opportunities within the centre please join this list
Non LSHTM members
We are always happy to accept new members to our mail lists, it shows us that the TB Centre is expanding and reaching a wider audience! However, we recognise that it can be annoying to receive emails about events that you cannot attend because you are not based at the School, or even in London. If you would like to receive the TB Centre newsletter only please sign up here.