TB Centre special seminars #2 | MSc project presentations
The TB Centre is organising an MSc Students’ Project Fair for all MSc students doing their summer project on any aspect of TB.
This is an opportunity for current MSc students to give a brief powerpoint presentation on their planned project to get feedback from peers and staff at the School.
At this project fair, students will be given the opportunity to:
- describe their planned summer projects
- get feedback from TB research experts from the Centre, and
- discuss with other presenters and experts how best they can achieve their planned work.
There are two dates for these seminars:
- 11 June, 12:45-14:00, room LG7
- 18 June, 12:45-14:00, room Jerry Morris A, Tavistock Place
A recording of the session from 18 June will be available here, after the seminar.Back